In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July regarding Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce, the following data refer to the company to which this website pertains:
URBAN FAWN SL
Calle Mayor, 35
08870 Sitges (Barcelona)
Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, Boletín 72, Referencia 164968. Este cambio ha sido Constitución, inscrito el 08/04/2016, Tomo 45307, Folio 17, Sección 8, Hoja 483601, Inscripción 1.
All personal information provided by the User will be stored on a file under the responsibility of URBAN FAWN for the following purposes:
1. The development and enforcement of the contract for the sale of products purchased or of any other contract between both parts;
2. Satisfy the requests made by the User;
3. Provide the User with information regarding UF’s products; this includes sending commercial communications by email or by any other equivalent electronic means (such as SMS) and phone calls.
AS owner of the file, UF is committed to respecting the confidentiality of the User’s personal information and to guaranteeing the exercise of his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing a copy of his national identity document, his passport or other valid identifying document.
URBAN FAWN reserves the right of modifying this Disclaimer in order to bring it into line with any new provision in law or jurisprudence in force at the precise moment the User accesses this website.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and type of browser, for system administration purposes. This is statistical data about how you browse our website. For the same reason, we may also collect information about your general use of the Internet through cookies or small text files stored in the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information which is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us enhance our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Particularly, cookies allow us:
1. To estimate numbers and usage patterns.
2. To store information about your preferences and personalize our website according to your individual interests.
3. To speed up your searches.
4. To recognise you when you visit our website again.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the configuration on your browser which enables you to reject cookies. However, if this configuration is selected, you may not be able to access certain parts of this website or to take advantage of some of our services. Unless you have set up your browser configuration to reject cookies, our system will produce them when you access our website.